Saturday, October 13, 2007

Zombies

So I'm a big fan of modern zombie movies. 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil. The requirements of a perfect zombie movie: human immune to virus, secretly bitten human who becomes a self-sacrificial zombie to save others, a small group of survivors (children necessary), and lots of shooting, slicing, and flame-throwing on the undead!

Saw the latest installment of Resident Evil. "Extinction". First time I actually jumped out of my seat in the movie theater and yelled out at the screen. Damn freakin' zombie came out of nowhere, man!

Let's just say if there were 1000 Milla Jovoviches, the world would be a MUCH better place :)

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Emma,

I *love* zombie movies! I can't wait for Resident Evil 3 to be on dvd!

--Mimi