Tuesday, March 18, 2008

American Idol Season 7 - Week 5

Greatest band in the history of rock -- Beatles. And sooooo many forgettables.. geez. Kids.

Memorable:
David Archuleta - bravo!
David Cook - I thought it was pretty cool (didn't need the "other" mic though)
Carly Smithson - she sang one of my personal faves, and it was decent :)

Meh:
Amanda Overmyer - not bad... but sadly that's about the only song that could suit her...
Jason Castro - I actually thought Blackbird would have suited him better...
Ramiele Malubay - when is she gonna connect with me, c'mon Pinoy!!!
Brook White - flower child did it the best way she knew how.
Syesha Mercado - it was ok I suppose...

Forgettable:
Michael Johns - yikes, he couldn't hear himself.
Kristy Lee Cook - oh lordy, she needs to go.
Chikezie - stop stop stop... did not work for me!

No comments: