Sunday, September 23, 2007

Theory of Evolution

Many religious folks denounce the Theory of Evolution because they associate it with promoting the non-belief in the existence of a god. Darwin did not use evolution to promote atheism. I feel the dude just really wanted to say that nature finds a way.. and that even the weak, if their environment allows, will find a way to survive. I find that Darwin's theory is actually quite harmonious with the idea of a Creator, and that Book of Genesis is a symbolic representation of the evolution of mankind. I think the human species is incredibly unique and so advanced compared to other species.. there is something special about us, and we can't put our finger on it... yet it boggles my mind how anyone can even try to relate us to other species on Earth. Apes are "relatives" the scientist says. Talk to me when King Kong can keep my computer from crashing.

No comments: